A Beautiful Amsterdam Canal View
This is the end of the Amstel river, the middle of the city.
Nearby the Mount square and Rembrandt square.
Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands, has more than one hundred kilometers of grachten (canals), about 90 islands and 1,500 bridges. The three main canals (Herengracht, Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht), dug in the 17th century during the Dutch Golden Age, form concentric belts around the city, known as the Grachtengordel.
Color, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see the License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy.
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 7360 x 4140px
File Type: JPEG
Maximum Print Size : 290 x 168,8 cmResolutie:
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.