Academy of Architecture, Amsterdam
The Academy of Architecture is located in the center of Amsterdam in the former Oude Zijds Huiszittenhuis and in the adjacent warehouses, the Arsenal. The building was designed in 1654 by Willem de Keyser, son of Hendrik de Keyser, and is now a national monument. In the past it has served as 'aalmoesseniershuis', as a warehouse of the artillery, and as a municipal office. From 1946 the building is rented out to the Academy of Architecture.
Color, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy.
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 4912 x 6140px
File Type: JPEG
Maximum Print Size : 180 x 290 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.