Amsterdam Centraal Station-BW
A panoramic view from Amsterdam CS.
Amsterdam Centraal Station is the largest railway station in Amsterdam in North Holland, Netherlands. A major international railway hub, it is used by 192,000 passengers a day, making it the second busiest railway station in the country after Utrecht Centraal and the most visited Rijksmonument of the Netherlands.
Amsterdam Centraal was designed by Dutch architect Pierre Cuypers and opened in 1889. It features a Gothic, Renaissance Revival station building and a cast iron platform roof spanning approximately 40 meters. (Wikipedia)
Large size Panorama
B&W, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see the License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy
#AmsterdamCS #cs #center #AMSTERDAM #architectural #day #panorama #centrum #facade #monument #blackandwhite #photo
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 10531 x 4633px
File Type: JPEG (uncompressed-300dpi)
Maximum Print Size : 290 x 132 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.