Anne Frank Monument in Amsterdam
An image of the Statue of Anne Frank next to Westerkerk, Amsterdam.
Anne Frank is one of Amsterdam’s best-known historical figures. Anne and her family lived in hiding from the Nazis for more than two years in a house on the Prinsengracht.
In July 1942, the Frank family went into hiding. The Van Pels family followed a week later. The two families already knew each other: Hermann van Pels worked for Otto’s company. Four months later, they were joined by an eighth person: Fritz Pfeffer, an acquaintance of the Frank family.
Color, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see the License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy
#annefrank #monument #statue #AMSTERDAM #westerkerk #day #vertical #ww2 #historical #color #stock-image #photo
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 3665 x 4581px
File Type: JPEG (uncompressed-300dpi)
Maximum Print Size : 180 x 290 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.