Day to Night Time-lapse in Amsterdam-4K Video
A Beautiful scene from Amstel canal with canal boats, time-lapse video in Amsterdam
In Amsterdam, the canals Duivendrechtsevaart and Weespertrekvaart are tributaries to the Amstel. There are several historical bridges crossing the river, among which are the Berlagebrug, Magere Brug, and Blauwbrug.In the city center, the river is connected to several city canals, which are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Amstel Hotel, Royal Theater Carré, Hermitage Amsterdam, city hall in the Stopera, and Allard Pierson Museum are located on the eastern bank of the river.The river is interrupted at Rokin that is partly filled up, Dam Square, and Damrak that is partly filled up.(Wikipedia)
Color, 4K, 15 sec. Time-lapse Video
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, etc, (see the License type)
Original video by Kaan Sensoy
#canalboats #amstel #singel #canal #AMSTERDAM #summer #day #night #scene #video #color #stock-video #time-lapse #4k
Resolution & Details
Resolution: 4K(UHD) 3840x2160
File Type: MPEG4 Video (H264) 25fps.
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.