Eye Filmmuseum- Amsterdam BW
The finest View of -Eye Filmmuseum- of Amsterdam.
Eye Filmmuseum is the only museum for film and the art of the moving image in the Netherlands.
The whole building is designed in celebration of the enormous power of the image. Once seen, Eye is never forgotten. Some see a seagull perching on the bank of the IJ, others an eye sending us a wink from across the water.
On 4 April 2012, Eye opened its new building on the northern bank of the IJ harbour in Amsterdam. The Viennese firm Delugan Meissl Associated Architects drew up a spectacular design for the building, which has been enthusiastically received by the press and public alike.
B&W, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see the License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy
#Eye #filmmuseum #AMSTERDAM #centrum #north #architectural #day #sunny #hetij #blackandwhite
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 6382 x 4255px
File Type: JPEG (uncompressed-300dpi)
Maximum Print Size : 290 x 180 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.