Oosterdok, The Old Harbor of Amsterdam
A panoramic Amsterdam view from Oosterdok.
Directly east of Centraal Station is the body of water called the Oosterdok, which was created in 1832 when this part of the IJ was closed off by a dam.
These historic docks, from where Dutch East India Company ships once left for the Orient, has now become an architects' playground.
Color, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see the License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy
#oosterdok #harbor #AMSTERDAM #old #port #summer #center #night #lights #color
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 5327 x 2179px
File Type: JPEG (uncompressed-300dpi)
Maximum Print Size : 290 x 122,7 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.