Reguliersgracht in an Autumn Evening, Amsterdam B&W
Seven Bridges Amsterdam.
The Reguliersgracht canal passes through the Herengracht, Keizersgracht & Prinsengracht canals. As a result, these points are great places to admire the bridges and canal boats passing by. Furthermore, the bridges and canals are also particularly beautiful when lit up at night.
Reguliersgracht is a canal in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Established in 1658, it is located in the Grachtengordel, in the Centrum borough. During World War II the "nerve center" of the illegal paper Het Parool was housed there, in a house occupied by Simon Carmiggelt, Max Nord, Wim van Norden and their families.
B&W, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy.
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 6277 x 3531px
File Type: JPEG
Maximum Print Size : 290 x 168,8 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.