Rembrandt Monument, Amsterdam
A special view from Rembrandt Monument with the sculptures of the Night Watch in 3D at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam.
As part of the celebration of the artist's 400th birthday in 2006, a bronze-cast representation of his most famous painting, The Night Watch, by Russian artists Mikhail Dronov and Alexander Taratynov was displayed around the Royer work. This bronze-cast representation of the famous painting was on display for three-years before traveling to New York City, Moscow, and Oranienbaum, Russia. In 2012, the bronze Night Watch sculptures returned to the redesigned square where they serve as a magnet for visitors. In January 2013, the Rembrandtplein Entrepreneurs Foundation began a fundraiser to keep the sculptures in the square throughout the year.
Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn was a Dutch draughtsman, painter, and printmaker. An innovative and prolific master in three media, he is generally considered one of the greatest visual artists in the history of art and the most important in Dutch art history.
Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square) is a major square in central Amsterdam, Netherlands, named after Rembrandt van Rijn who owned a house nearby from 1639 to 1656.. (Wikipedia)
Color, High resolution. Printable, Editable.
You can use it online, on websites, on presentations, news, magazine, brochures, etc, or any other prints as well as for your decoration purposes. (see the License type)
Original Photo by Kaan Sensoy
#Rembrandtplein #Rembrandt #thenightwatch #AMSTERDAM #statue #day #sculptures #citycenter #squere #summer #color #photo
Resolution & Maximum Print Size
Resolution: 4912 x 6140px
File Type: JPEG (uncompressed-300dpi)
Maximum Print Size : 180 x 290 cm
(without any loss of image clarity or resolution )
worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites.
- Reproduce up to 1.000,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program with no limitation on views.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.